MOA Box Of Pouches (x30)
FREE H3 Essential Guide
What is the H3?
‘Well after many years of research we feel we have found a formula that can help people to create an extraordinary life. It is essentially a map to the destination you desire and like all great journeys, it begins with a single step in the right direction!
The H3 plan is a simple, yet very effective guide. If followed, this guide will truly put you on the path to becoming the best version of yourself. There is no motivational speech included, just proven methods and effective life hacks. Validation can be found in cutting edge neuroscience, evidence-based health studies and ancient wisdom. More importantly, we feel our dedication to years of personal experiences has enabled us to sort through what actually works and what doesn’t. We’re not trying to re-invent the wheel, but simply cut through the hype to show EXACTLY what works.’
- In this highly toxic world, it is vital that we nourish our bodies.
- Superfoods are packed with concentrated phytonutrients that work together with your body systems, nourishing on a cellular level for optimal health benefits.
- MOA is a composite of 36 of these concentrated superfoods.
- Everything from BioPerine, a black pepper fruit that boosts the absorption of vital nutrients, to exotic fruits like acai and mangosteen.
- Shitake mushrooms are also added to aid the stimulation of the immune system.
- MOA is a diverse antioxidant powerhouse!
- When it comes to supplements, it is not what you eat that counts… it is what you absorb.
- Moa offers the protection and support that we all look for and there is nothing more powerful.
- MOA is uniquely formulated and made, with 34 of the world’s most powerful ingredients.
- It is filled with genuine extracts, juices, and purees of superfoods from all over the world.
- MOA is by far the natural, superior, and unique superfood blend available today.
Noni or Indian mulberry
Turmeric root (Saffron from India)
Black Cumin (Nigella sativa)
White tea and green tea
Plum and Prune
Bilberries or myrtle berries
Bioperine – a concentrated form of piperine, the active ingredient of black pepper.
Glossy ganoderma (Reishi)
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Agaricus Blezei Mushroom