Unbeatable-Quality Fish Oil
The fish oils used in Omega-Q exceed worldwide government regulations and guidelines for contaminants, offering pure, high-quality, odor, and taste-free omega-3 fatty acids.
• The only United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) certified oils in The United States.
• Harvested from small ocean fish, including sardine and anchovy, from the pristine ocean upwelling region off the west coast of South America. These fisheries are among the world’s most tightly regulated, ensuring that our Omega-Q is the product of a healthy, fully sustainable fishery, and a renewable resource.
• Harvesting from these small fish, as opposed to blubber or large breeds, also greatly reduces the risk of the presence of mercury, dioxins, and other contaminates.
• Our fish oil is then further purified and exhaustively tested to conform to rigorous global quality and purity standards including those established by the European Union, Norwegian Food Safety Authority, Health Canada, and the U.S. FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration).
• Our oil has also achieved U.S. FDA-notified GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status.
• The CoQ10 in our Omega-Q is one of the most thoroughly-tested, pure coenzyme Q10 available.
• Our CoQ10 is produced exclusively through a natural yeast fermentation process, resulting in fewer impurities than other processed CoQ10 may contain.
• Identical to the CoQ10 found in your body.
• Our CoQ10 has Self-Affirmed GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) for use in foods and beverages.
• Free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), Kosher-certified, and allergen-free.
• Our CoQ10 is made in the U.S. and manufactured per the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.
• Our CoQ10 has been proven to be safe in dozens of animal and human safety studies, with clinical doses up to 3,000 mg per day, with none of the studies showing any adverse effects.
• Staying true to their commitment to the utmost levels of quality, Omega-Q adds another layer of health-promoting benefits by transporting the CoQ10 into your body using virgin olive oil, as opposed to cheaper substances like soybean oil, glycerin, or maltodextrin commonly found in other products.
Benefits the heart
According to the American Heart Association, the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are directly linked to a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, and neurological system. Omega-Q benefits the heart by providing omega-3 EPA and DHA, which are very important nutrients that have a beneficial impact on heart functions. Other related benefits of omega-3 EPA and DHA include helping to maintain normal healthy blood pressure and normal healthy blood triglyceride levels. Both of these factors contribute to overall good cardiovascular health.
Benefits the brain
Omega-Q benefits the brain by providing omega-3 EPA and DHA which are very important nutrients that support brain development at all stages of life. DHA supports early brain development during the third trimester of pregnancy and the first two years of life, as well as helping to maintain optimal brain health throughout life. Extensive research by Dr. A.J. Richardson, PhD, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Evidence-Based Intervention, University of Oxford, has shown that omega-3 supports brain function at the very simplest level, by improving blood flow.
Benefits the body
Omega-Q’s primary ingredients of premium-quality CoQ10 and omega-3 fatty acids are life-essential nutrients, not only for the health of your heart and brain but also throughout your whole body. These healthy fats play complementary roles in human health, aiding in normal growth and development while also acting as building blocks for cells in vital organs.
Our Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to bringing the best health and wellness products to you by extensively researching modern nutritional science. The ARIIX 100% potency guarantee is the cornerstone of our quality, and we are dedicated to our mission to Unleash the Human Potential for Good.